We continue to take advantage of our integrated assets to enhance the quality and reliability of services we provide and the value we create for our customers and investors.
We had a number of significant successes in 2016:
- Realized increased NGL and natural gas volumes by serving our expanded customer base compared with 2015;
- Increased fee-based earnings by more than $140 million from contract restructuring in the natural gas gathering and processing segment, bringing fee-based earnings to more than 85 percent for ONEOK;
- Increased natural gas processing capacity in the Williston Basin to nearly 1 billion cubic feet per day (Bcf/d);
- Connected new markets with new supply in the Delaware and Midland basins in West Texas through growth projects like our Roadrunner Gas Transmission Pipeline and the expansion of our WesTex Transmission Pipeline system; and
- Connected six new processing plants to our NGL system.
We invite you to read about our operations in three of the most active regions of the country – the STACK and SCOOP plays in Oklahoma, the Permian Basin in West Texas and the Williston Basin in North Dakota – and how we have executed on our growth strategy in these areas over the past year. Financial statements may be found in the Form 10-K at the end of this report.